Lists....



I am not a huge list maker.  I make a grocery list - which often gets let at home (anyone else?) - other than that I am hit or miss. I like post-it notes and use them in my Home Management Notebook for my "to-do's". I use index cards for making lists sometimes.  I have never quite gotten into using my phone or computer for my lists.  No matter where you keep your lists, they are a key to keeping organized.  

Try making lists to keep yourself (and your family) on track for some of these tasks:

  • Groceries- Saves money & time.  If you don't lose it!
  • Errands -Saves money & time.  And driving around in circles.
  • Cleaning/Chores - Clean Mama has some wonderful printables (some free) to help keep you on track.
  • Gifts - Saves money & time.
  • Holiday Greeting Cards - Keep track of who you send cards to each year and who you receive cards from if you'd like. I do keep this kind of list each year- it makes it easy to know who gets cards each year when you can just refer back to the previous year and if you keep addresses on the list it's a real time saver.
  • Party Planning - Saves time & money.
  • Meal Planning - Saves time & money.  It sure is nice to know each day what you're making for dinner.  I know a lot of people also list out what they are having for breakfast and lunch as well.
  • Packing for a Trip - You don't want to leave your swimsuit at home when you go to Hawaii (or maybe you since shopping is fun. Especially in Hawaii.)
Notice that so many lists can save you time and money?  

What kinds of lists do you make? 

Comments

I love lists. They help me stay focused in addition to making sure I don't forget something. Mine are usually on paper, but I dabble with the occasional digital one.

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas