Day 7 - Making your House your Home - Music...

Source
With the popularity of Pandora and Sirius/XM, your home can really tell the story of who you are.

Longing to go back to the days of Bruce Springsteen and Prince?  Tune into the 80's channel on satellite radio.

Want to listen to Tim McGraw all day?  Make your own Tim Pandora station and you'll be able to!

Music is such a personal thing and playing your favorites in your home will really make your house your home. And these days it's easier then ever.

This is what's playing at my house quite often:



Find my other Making your House your Home posts here.  Find other bloggers' 31 Days series at Nesting Place.

Comments

Molly said…
Hi! I just caught up on your series! I love it. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I will be following you know. I need to find some good music for our house.

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas