Day 17 - Making your House your Home: Spic 'n Span...

The Graphics Fairy
For most of us, cleaning isn't at the top of our list of fun things to do.  But it's a necessity. Everyone seems to have a different idea of what clean means.  Can you eat off the kitchen floor?  Or are you just as happy if there is no visible dirt in sight?  I'd guess that most of us are somewhere in between.

I have a cleaning schedule that I stick for the most part.  It changes up a bit if we're out of town but everything pretty much gets done every week.

I look to the internet for inspiration when I get in a cleaning rut.  One of my favorite blogs is Clean Mama. She will teach you how to clean everything and has some wonderful free printables.

This is part of my 31 Days series.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas