Day 15 - Making your House your Home - Favorite Things


I always love a good Favorite Things post and I know we all have things that help make our house feel like a home.  Some of mine are:


  • A nice, high thread count white sheet set. Good sheets are really important to me and well worth the money.  We all have our vices...
Pottery Barn
  • A welcoming rug in the entry way.
Ballard Designs
  • A fabulous way to make a fabulous cup of coffee. I love my Verismo and it makes a lovely cup of coffee or espresso.  Your favorite may be a Keurig, or a Nespresso or a Miele or or a french press or a Mr. Coffee but whatever your preference you can't beat a good cup of coffee.

  • A good book. Or many good books...  My current read is this one: 

It's fascinating.  Such interesting lives the members of this family have lived.
Some of my other recent favorites are:



The Things that Matter  by Nate Berkus is one that I re-read and just look at often.

This is part of my 31 Days series.  Find all of the posts here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas